Effective Date - January 1, 2020
Information We Collect
The information we collect from you falls in two categories:
- Information you choose to provide us.
- Information we collect when you visit our website.
Information you choose to provide us:
- When you contact us by phone, email, online inquiry, or in person to ask for information or to request a proposal or quotation, we retain some of your personal data.
- When you register for an event, such as a webinar, we retain some of your personal data.
- When you enter personal information into our website to access specific information, such as white papers, case studies, or product specifications, we retain some of your personal data.
The personal data we routinely collect is:
- Full name
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Job title
- Company name
- Telephone number
Information we collect when you visit our website:
- IP address
- Geographical location
- Browser and domain type
- Referral source
- Length, date, and time of visit
- Number of page views
We collect this information when you visit our website by using cookies. A cookie is a text file sent by our web server to your web browser, where it is stored on your computer. This text file is then sent back to our server every time you access our website with the same browser, which updates our web server with information on your usage of our website.
How to Disable Cookies
You can disable cookies at any time through your browser settings. Please note, disabling cookies could have a detrimental effect on the usability of our website and other applications.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We may use your personal data for the following reasons:
- To fulfill a query, request for information and/or to provide a service
- To facilitate your attendance at one of our events or webinars.
- To improve and/or tailor our website experience for you.
- To email you newsletters and/or updates, and invitations to events and webinars.
- To email or contact you to inform you about services and/or products we think may be of interest to you.
- To comply with a court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to a government or regulatory request.
Your Choice About How We Use Your Personal Data
You can choose how you would like for us to use the personal data we have collected from you. You can choose not to receive newsletters and other marketing emails, including event and webinar invitations, by using the ‘email preference’ link provided in the footer of each email communication we send.
Your Control Over Your Personal Data
You have rights under data protection law and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) regarding the personal data we maintain. You can request to:
- Access to your personal data that we maintain.
- Amend any personal data which is incorrect or requires updating.
- Delete of your personal data from our system.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California Privacy rights, visit see our Supplemental Privacy Notice for California Residents page.
We require up to one month to process any requests pertaining to your personal data.
Security of Your Personal Data
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and we have taken appropriate steps to ensure your personal data is stored in a secure environment to prevent unauthorized access. We utilize external data service providers to store and maintain personal data on our behalf, and we have appropriate agreements in place with these external providers to protect your personal data. Any data transfers between external service providers and our company are conducted through secure means. Where such service providers are located outside of your country, we rely on legal mechanisms to lawfully transfer data across borders.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We do not share your personal data with any third parties for their own marketing purposes. We may disclose your personal data if required to do so by law.
Our services and/or products are not intended for, nor do we direct them towards children under the age of 16. We do not collect any special categories of personal data, as defined under the General Data Protection Regulation. No one under the age of 16 may provide any information to or on the Site. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Site or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us using the link below.
Our website and other applications may contain links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third-party websites. Check the privacy policies of these websites when browsing.